Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Pics!!






Nothing much is happened this month, February seems to be the slowest yet most boring month out of the whole year =( We had a fun Valentines dinner at home with some of our good friends... we did not wanna fight the crowd that night so we ordered pizza and had a delicious fruit fondue.
We are finally finding out the gender of baby #3
NEXT MONDAY!! I cannot wait, I feel like calling it by name already and we do have some rad names in mind (as usual).

We'll keep ya'll posted.

1 comment:

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Hey! This is Kelsey from church. .I came across your blog some how and just thought I'd say hi! :) Your family is so cute! Thats exciting that your finding out what your having tomorrow I bet you guys are so excited! Well feel free to look at my blog, Im trying to get better at posting!