Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girls Night Out!!

Stephanie, Linsey, Heather (holding Stephs baby) and Me

I think we all look pretty funny in this pic!

me smiling like a retard, Linsey, and Heather!

Have you ever thought: my ward sucks, I dont really know anyone there? Well, there's a bunch of younger girls in my ward that were really fun to talk to on sundays but we would always get in trouble with whoever was teaching the class. One day I decided it was about time to get together and get to know everyone even more. We've been having girls nights every other tuesday night and they're always lots of fun!!
Last time we went to Pizza Factory, ate a deliciuos dinner and then came over to my place to play guitar hero and watch American Idol afterwards. We ended up talking until midnight (some girls even had to work the next day), husbands were calling the wives to check on 'em by then =)

I hope you girls have as much fun as I do!! Love ya



p.s Heather, I am death serious about coming to St. George with you guys so I hope you are planning on us ;)

3 comments:

The LoFrano's said...

um.. how funny.. I wrote husbands were calling wives to check on 'em and for some reason it shows check on me.. how embarrassing!! sorry girls

TG and Steph said...

I had so much fun at our girls night. I thought I would have been so tired the next day, but I really wasn't. I am so glad we have so many fun girls in our ward.

Heather said...

It was a fun night!!! My stomach hurt the next day from laughing so dang hard. St. George will be a blast....yay!!