Sunday, February 1, 2009

BUGGED!!

I was tagged by Heather Tanner and have to name 10 things that bug me and tag other people, so here it goes...

1. Bad Drivers
(pretty much driving in Ut sucks.. can we just move to California?)

2. Ok girls that think they're the best..
come on people, get realistic!!

3. When someone tells me im too skinny
its like me telling someone how chubby they are..Can I just say that its really hard for me to gain weight unless Im pregnant?

4. When I have to say something more than twice
I already know I have an accent so please try your best when I talk =)

5. When someone thinks Im Asian
how can someone think that? well, maybe I do look a little

6. People that chew with their freaking mouth open
leave that to a 2 yr old maybe!

7. Being COLD
its really hard for me to live in Utah during winter time

8. A MESSY house
its hard to keep it sparkly clean with two toddlers but I try to always have a decent looking place.

9. Cook mexican food
Its the best food there is but to make it taste right, takes way too long, you use way too much oil, your clothes smell.. Anyways, its well worth it ;)

10. Comedy Shows that are in English
I just cannot understand the humor

So there are lots of things that bug me but this was really hard to do cuz I had to think about my top 10 maybe. I am really weird and picky but Im glad you still like me
Now I tag:
Ashley Olsen/Johnson
Becky
Stephanie Wesley
and just anyone that feels like doing it!!

No comments: