Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy B-Day Bro!!

He is the one on the very left side with a tan shirt? and a huge smile


This might be a random post since it was my oldest brother's B-day on February 3rd and the reason why I couldnt post anything that day is because I could NOT find a picture of him in my computer.. im such a bad sister huh? Anyways, he was late to my wedding which made him not be on my wedding pictures, he hasnt been in town when we come down to visit and so on.
Cesar, we just wanted to wish you a vErY hApPy B-DaY!! you're the older brother everyone would want to have, the best son, dad, husband, friend and we hope you had a great day!! We are so proud of you and love you lots!


John, Jhulliana, Dom, and Nicolette.. we dont have a name for baby #3 yet but im sure he/she loves ya too already





p.d You're 29 years old... that makes you very, very, very OLD haha!! broma broma.. proximo año entras a la edad de los tatas =)

No comments: