Friday, February 13, 2009

My Sweet Valentine!!

I just wanted to express my feelings about the one I love!! we've been married for almost 4 years and marriage hasnt been easy; Im sure everyone thats married know it has its ups and downs but they all teach us something.

I love John and the way he does things.. He is always been so dedicated to his projects and his family. Babe, you are the best husband, friend and daddy ever! I still remember when you first asked me if I wanted to be your Valentine back in 04, you had the cutest spanish accent ever and your face turned red cuz you were so embarrassed. I love that I can talk to you in my native language, I love that you are always looking for the good and positive things in our relationship, I love that you can make me laugh even when Im mad at you for NO reason, I love that you LOVE me even Im so spoiled, stubborn, and annoying?? haha

I will always be so grateful to have yOu in my life. I dont know what my life would be like without you and it just makes me so happy to know that we have an EtErNal FaMily!
I love you so freaking much babe! thanks for everything you do for us and Im so glad you dont have to ask if I wanna be your valentine anymore cuz you know what the answer would be.. YeS!!
HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!








No comments: