Monday, March 2, 2009

Any guesses on WHAT we are having?!?



Its a Maximus!!
So I went to my Doctors appointment today and finally had my ultrasound and got to see baby Max for the first time.. He is got a BIG 3rd leg and is looking handsome and healthy!! We are so blessed to have such good, strong and healthy kids. Dominic got so excited when we told him he was going to have a Bro! I've gained 21 pounds so far and Im sure will be many more... I gained 8 pounds in one month.. poor me!! Im not worried about being fat I just wanna be able to move around and do stuff by the time Max arrives (21 more weeks) Thanks for all of your help... specially for going out to places to eat with me
Love ya

6 comments:

Richins Family said...

congrats! you look so cute :)

Michelle Andersen said...

Congrats!! I was going to guess it would be a boy. I love the baby bump!

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Awe a boy how fun! Congrats!

j said...

Yeah for another boy! You look so beautiful as always. I hope you're feeling good. :)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search High Quality Movies, Games, Music, Applications & Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat team[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to generate an income online.