Monday, March 23, 2009

WHY go to St. George when VEGAS is only ONE hour away!!


Having Mexican Food at Chapala :)

The guys... John, Chaz and Matt
Me, Alisa and Linsey after some good shopping!
Alisa and Me getting some sun
John and I after some blue berry hill muffins :)
on our way to breakfast!!

This past weekend we had a fun adventure in Vegas with some of our awesome friends from our ward.. sounds weird but it was really fun to go with them!!

We all stayed in a 2bd 2 bath suite at the Hilton and I dont know about the other 4 but John and I loved it.. it was so nice not having the kids (not that I would ever wanna take them to Vegas) and just being able to lay by the pool, go out at night and have some adult time.



After seeing the pics Im sure you'll all wish you would've been there with us ;)

Thanks Coltons and Arnells for an awesome time

2 comments:

My Suga' Baby said...

looks like you guys had so much fun :) i want to be somewhere warm :( i'm jelous! you belly is cute :) hey you should go to my new website and check out my "creations" lol let me know what you think

mysugababy.blogspot.com

Richins Family said...

oops i didn't realize i was signed in under my other blog :) opps that was from me!