Friday, November 21, 2008

HUSBAND TAG:


1. HIS FULL NAME: John Bradley Lo Frano.

2. HOW LONG WE'VE BEEN MARRIED: 3 1/2 years.

3. HOW LONG WE DATED: 5 months before we got engaged but were engaged for 8 LONG months.

4. WHO EATS THE SWEETS: Absolutely John, I like hot and salty stuff.

5. WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: Not sure. Probably Him.

6. WHO IS TALLER: John, by 3 inches.

7. WHO SINGS BETTER: I believe I DO.. he doesnt sing at all.

8. WHO IS SMARTER: John.. he is a genius!!

9. WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: we both do even though I dont like it when he wants to do it so I only let him do his..

10. WHO PAYS THE BILLS: Not me. I only remind him of writing checks and I also take 'em to the post office if necessary.

11. WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: John

12. WHO MOWS THE LAWN: There's no way he'll ever let me do it.. I wouldnt want to anyways, so John does.

13. WHO COOKS DINNER: we both do, I think he is a better cook than I am myself though.. he gets it from his dad!!

14. WHO DRIVES: When we are together He drives, drives me nuts when the mom is driving and the dad is the co pilot.. is that a Utah thing? Hate it!

15. WHO ADMITS THEY ARE WRONG: not sure...

16. WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: John couldnt resist my latin spice so he asked me out!!

17. WHO WEARS THE PANTS: Pretty much what I say is done but we both do!

18. WHAT DOES HE DO THAT SURPRISES YOU: He is such a hardworker, after spending 10 or 12 hrs at work each day he still comes home and want to fix stuff around the house, plays with the kids, etc

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE ON HIM: His eyes and smile.

20. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE QUALITIES ABOUT HIM: the love he has for people, kind, and he treats me like a queen.

21. DOES HE HAVE A NICKNAME FOR YOU: Mi amor (my love)

22. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE FOOD: I dont know.. he really eats everything!!

23. WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE SPORT: Baseball for sure

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO AS A COUPLE: make cute babies LOL.. go out on dates with no kids!!

25. DOES HE HAVE ANY HIDDEN TALENTS: Cars are his passion and he sure can fix 'em nice!

26. WHAT DO YOU ADMIRE ABOUT HIM: The love he has for me and our children!!

I tag: Anyone who wants to do it!

2 comments:

j said...

Hey LoFrano's! Your little ones are growing up. They are so cute! You have a beautiful family.

We have our blog set on private. Send us your email address to dajamesfamily@gmail.com so we can add you to our blog.

We hope you guys are doing good.

Andrea and Mark James

Heather said...

Hey send your email to heathtanner64@gmail.com... and I'll add you!