Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Joey's Birth!!











Hey people!!
I am FINALLY catching up on this blogging thing. Having 3 kids is way more than having my hands full... go figure ;)
Joe Donovan LoFrano was born July 18th of 2009
He was 7 lbs 11 oz 21" long and the cutest thing ever!!
We had an easy labor and delivery and getting ready for baby #4.. NOT

He had A TON of dark hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen, not to mention his skin isnt as light as Dominics.. lucky duck =D
He's filled our lives with joy, happiness and lots of cute, sweet moments

3 comments:

Kelsey Bendixen said...

He is soo cute! I still need to meet him!

j said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see more pictures. Wow, a mother of 3! I hope you're feeling good. You look beautiful!

Kenny and Janelle said...

Congratulations to you all!!! I have been anticipating this post! We are so happy for you and can't wait to see more pics...